Do you feel that you’re fairly good at developing and designing websites using WordPress? If so why not share your knowledge with others by creating your very own WordPress tutorial?
While you may have little or no experience creating videos, to create a WordPress Tutorial is actually fairly straightforward on paper. All you need to do is plan the video into a series of steps, record video footage that outlines and shows you performing each of those steps, and also record a voiceover to go along with the video and narrate it. On a basic level that’s really all that it takes.
Of course you may not feel that you’re able to pull off some (or all) of those steps – which is why using Movavi Video Suite ) would be a good idea. It is a flexible and user-friendly software that will give you all the tools you need to create a WordPress tutorial.
To get started you can record the video footage that you need using screen capture within Movavi Video Suite itself. The software will also allow you to utilize existing video footage or record videos via a webcam or by digitizing VHS tapes – but you shouldn’t need those for your WordPress tutorial.
Once the video footage is done, you can record the voiceover. Technically you could record it while you screen capture your video footage, or you could do so separately – that part is entirely up to you.
The real magic begins after the video and audio is recorded and ready for processing however. At this stage you can use the other features of Movavi Video Suite to:
• Cut and combine segments of video to get rid of unnecessary parts and merge clips together.
• Enhance the quality of your videos and correct common issues such as blurry, shaky or pixelated images.
• Add text and customize it to create unique captions, watermarks, or subtitles.
• Insert audio tracks to include background music or voiceovers.
• Apply special effects to alter the visual appearance and style of the video.
• Place animated transitions between scenes.