There are many MBA colleges in Kolkata. Selecting a good college is a very critical decision. Knowing the top colleges in the city is equally important. Candidates must go for the best. The MBA colleges should be such that they are providing excellence in academics, a great faculty and totally amazing placements with higher packages and st great companies. We shall disclose the list of some good colleges for MBA in Kolkata.
1. Indian Institute Of Management, Kolkata– Indian Institute of management are plenty in the country and are ranked among the best. This one too is one of the IIMs and being in Kolkata, it seems the Kolkata students are really lucky to have an IIM in their city. The fees for the various courses here vary from 11 lakhs down to 6 lakhs. The placements here are no doubt great being an IIM. Some great companies visit the campus like Barclays Bank, Intel, Asus, Mu sigma, HSBC etc. The numbers of companies are coming for recruitment as many as 80 or more. The placements are mostly 100 %. College’s infrastructure is just great. And is normally ranked 9 on 10 Internship opportunities too are good. Competitions held here in the college are extremely challenging and help in developing personality to a great extent. Scholarships are easily available. Average package is for 18.5 lakhs. Faculty to student ratio is 1:18.
2. International School of Business (ISB) – The facilities provided here are computer labs, cafeteria, library, auditorium, sports facilities etc. The college is one of the top in not just the state but in the country. It can be reached at the address Kamal Gazi, N.S.C Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700103 . And the phone number is +919874878333 . Total faculty are 21 in number. The placements are pretty good with companies like Honda, Price, Alchemist, Yes Bank etc. visiting the campus. The MBA programme is for 2 years and the course is full time study.
3. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – The MBA course if for 2 years and full time study. The fees here for two years MBA course is 1,450,000 rupees on an average per year. The college is one of the good colleges in Kolkata. The curriculum is very rigorous and the college is known to be very disciplined. The faculty, placements as well as infrastructure are too good. The facilities provided are library, hostel, sports, auditorium, cafeteria, medical, computer labs etc. Some of the really good companies visit the campus like Tata, KPMG, Ernst, KPIT Cummins, and Jabong.com etc. The total faculty strength in the college is 49. The college has witnessed 100 % placement for many years. The placements are therefore normally rated at 10 on 10. The social life here is good too. The college can be reached at J-1/14, (7th-9th Floor), EP & GP Block, Sector-V Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
Among other colleges for MBA in Kolkata, the following names come up:-
4. Army Institute of Management
5. NSHM Business School
6. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management